Home Home About Me Shop Contact Pinterest Instagram FB TPT

Carpet Rug Alternative

 In all of my career, I have been a big proponent of a classroom carpet/rug. I can't imagine not having kids right in front of me while I teach. It helps me to ensure all kids are engaged, on-task and of course, learning! This year, I am moving to 4th grade. 4th graders are bigger so I wasn't sure how I was going to get them all to fit on the carpet...but I was definitely going to try! I was searching through Amazon and discovered these 7 inch carpet dots! They are velcro circles that stick right on your classroom carpet. I like them because I can space them out and design them however I want this year. I am thinking of semi-circles, groups, etc. It will be so much fun to change it up! Take a look below! 



No comments:

Post a Comment