 |
| BINGO Board |
We all know how important it is to recognize positive behavior in our classrooms. There are MANY methods to driving kids to do the right thing. I've tried marbles, bucket fillers, teacher vs. student points, Class Dojo and other methods over the years. This year, I decided to try something new! I had heard of Behavior Bingo before, but I wanted to find a way to incorporate math skills. That's where Behavior Bingo: Math Edition came into play!
When your students earn a compliment, they earn a BINGO piece. The BINGO numbers have to be deciphered by solving a math problem. The problems include Base 10, expanded form & counting all with dice.
 |
| Game Pieces |
This has been a game changer in my classroom! The kids love it and the big bonus is that they practice those math skills!
You can download this
freebie here!
This was an excellent read! I liked how you broke down the information into simple sections without making it feel overwhelming. Articles like this are exactly why I enjoy following blogs that focus on providing genuine value to readers. bingo101 apk
ReplyDeleteI found the examples and explanations easy to understand. Bingo 101
ReplyDeleteNicely written and easy to follow. Bingo 101 all game
ReplyDeleteThis is a great resource for anyone looking to understand the topic better. The content is organized nicely, and the important points are easy to identify. Bingo 101
ReplyDeleteI’ve seen this discussed in a few places, but this thread provides a slightly different perspective. The practical examples are particularly helpful. rumble rummy
ReplyDeleteNicely written and well organized. The information flows naturally and is easy to follow. mobile games
ReplyDeleteVery well-written article. I appreciate the effort that went into putting this information together. bingo 101 login
ReplyDeleteI found several useful ideas in this post. The explanations make it easier to see how the information can be applied. Bingo 101 apk
ReplyDeleteWell done on this article. You managed to explain a fairly detailed topic in a simple way. indian rummy - play rummy game
ReplyDelete