Home Home About Me Shop Contact Pinterest Instagram FB TPT

Eureka Math First Grade Resource

 


A few years ago, I switched schools and began in a new district that used Eureka Math (also known as Engage New York and/or Great Minds). After the initial "hard" stage that you go through with any new curriculum, I began to really understand and respect Eureka Math. At the time, I was teaching first grade. The Eureka lessons are well-developed and extremely rigorous. I decided to create a resource for first grade teachers to use to help students review the previous day's lesson and also integrate a spiraling Number of the Day.

My 1st Grade Eureka Math + Number of the Day product was designed to be a quick daily number sense review plus a math content review. I have used this product in my classroom for the last two years and my teammates and I have all seen wonderful results! Kids dig deep into number sense at an early stage while also reviewing the previous day's Eureka lesson. We always use this as morning work, but it could be used at any time of the day. 

You can purchase each module separately from my TPT store or purchase the bundle which includes modules 1-6 for the entire year!

I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment